What to expect during your first visit
At your first visit our Doctors will take a comprehensive history providing background information about your condition or symptoms. Patients will undergo a Chiropractic examination such as range of motion, neurologic integrity, muscle tone and muscle strength. Doctor may recommend additional testing to further address the affected area or areas.
Our Doctors are trained in a wide variety of techniques from hands on manipulation to instrumental adjustments. Doctors will modify their techniques and treatment on a patient by patient basis. The main goal is to restore health and relieve pain, so not every patient requires the same type of treatment.
Treatment you may expect:
- An adjustment technique is applied to restore or enhance structural joint dysfunction utilizing various techniques.
(Spinal manipulation Diversified, Thompson, Cox, SOT, and Activator etc.)
- Modalities to improve soft tissue healing and pain control.
- Stretches and/or Strengthening exercises to reduce muscle spasms,improve muscle balance and coordination.
- Ergonomic changes to reduce the reoccurrence of injury and good spinal health.
- Other treatments such as Massage therapy, heat/cold therapy, cold laser therapy, stabilizing Foot leveler
- Orthotics, Rock tape application, and traction may be utilized or recommended.
The Doctors will use their expertise to diagnose your condition followed by an individualized treatment plan. Our Doctors work together with a team approach to achieve the best care possible, including working with your primary care physician or specialists.